Congratulations on completing the Explore phase!
Before moving on, make sure you have completed the following activities:
- Engaged people who are at center of your challenge. These are the people who you will be designing for, so it’s important to understand their perspective
- Engaged 2-3 groups of people who have a different perspective on your design challenge than your own. This could be people from different fields, generations, levels of experience, communities, etc.
- Used several different qualitative methods to broaden your exploration toolkit and develop different kinds of insights
- Shared what you’ve been learning with all your teammates
- Felt confident that you’ve explored enough to develop a new perspective about your design challenge
- Reviewed your design challenge to make sure it’s still accurate. Sometimes our design challenges can shift as we learn new things.
Enter Your Work
If you are not currently working on a TD4Ed project, consider starting a project today!
You must be a registered TD4Ed user to start a project. Sign up for free.
What's Up Next?
The next phase is Reflect. You will be analyzing, synthesizing, and making sense of what you have learned in order to Develop Insights and Generate Design Principles. This phase requires a good deal of team collaboration (about 4-5 hours) that can happen over the course of one day or multiple days.
© 2014 Business Innovation Factory · 60 Valley Street, Unit 25, Providence, RI 02909 · (401) 270-7906