Congratulations on completing the Play phase!
Before moving on, make sure you have completed the following activities:
- Prototyped at least two iterations of your idea that you tested with others
- Engaged your user base to provide feedback on your prototyped idea
- Acted on the feedback to improve your prototyped idea
- Felt confident that your prototyped idea is ready to be implemented
- Reviewed your design challenge to make sure it’s still accurate. Sometimes our design challenges can shift as we learn new things.
Enter Your Work
If you are not currently working on a TD4Ed project, consider starting a project today!
You must be a registered TD4Ed user to start a project. Sign up for free.
What's Up Next?
The next phase is Transform.
Depending on the scope of your project, this phase could take several weeks or several months. We've provided guidance on what we feel are the most important aspects of transforming education - not only with your solution, but also with the skills you've developed from the TD4Ed design thinking program.
© 2014 Business Innovation Factory · 60 Valley Street, Unit 25, Providence, RI 02909 · (401) 270-7906